Owning a holiday home at South Meadows is continuing to be very popular. Within the current development of the park we are down to our last few available sites.
This popularity is hardly surprising.
Owning a holiday at South Meadows has some amazing features:
- your own ‘bolt hole’ in one of the most beautiful parts of the UK
- our holiday homes have all the latest ‘mod cons’ and offer a true ‘home from home’
- they are situated in a well-managed and professionally maintained caravan park, backed up by the highest levels of customer service.
Many of our holiday home clients started out by occasionally visiting South Meadows with their tourer and then took advantage of our seasonal pitches: all the benefits of a caravan holiday but without the issues of towing the caravan. Of course, the quality of the site and the fantastic area compensated for tending to stay in the same place.
The next step was easy … trading up to a holiday home which delivers real quality living accommodation at an affordable price … and situated where you really enjoy spending your leisure time.
One of the new holiday homes currently available is the Victory Echo. This represents fantastic value as it is offered with full decking as well as site fees paid up until the end of February 2018.
The exciting standard features include panoramic large front windows and USB ports throughout.
The lounge has upholstered ‘L shaped’ wrap-a-round seating with a fold out, sprung double guest bed & mattress. There is also a dining table with four ladder-back chairs.
In the kitchen you’ll find wood-effect base units and wall cupboards with contrasting worktops and matching rear upstands.
There is a free standing under counter fridge,a New World cooker (4 burner hob, separate grill, large oven all with auto ignition and flame failure), a glass hob splash back, a cooker hood / extractor with light(s) and a stainless steel linen-effect sink & drainer with mixer tap.
Both bedrooms have lift-up metal bed frames (for extra storage) with wooden laths and SoCozeee mattress, bedside shelves and wardrobe storage.
The main bathroom offers a shower cubicle with glass door, riser rail & fittings, thermostatic mixer valve, a large inset ceramic basin with pop-up waste, mixer tap and cupboard unit with splash back.
The best way to appreciate all the Victory Echo has to offer is to call us and arrange a viewing.
Some of our holiday home clients have made the following comments about having their own place at South Meadows:
- “We love this quiet family friendly site. The staff at South Meadows are very accommodating and will go out of their way to make owning a static an easy and stress free process.”
- It gives us a weekend and holiday retreat in the most amazing surroundings.”
- It’s reassuring to know that our holiday home is safe in our absence and the after sales service from the staff is so attentive and supportive; they’re on-site 24/7 and always seem happy to help.”
Come and see for yourself.